Traders World Online Expo #18
I am Larry Jacobs and I am going to explain how The Traders World Online Expo #18 is going to work. The Expo
is going to be a prerecorded and presented in a month long expo.
Also at the end of the expo each video is going to be placed inside of a magazine. There is no cost to you and
you will get the maximum exposure to thousands of potential customers. The magazine will be distributed via
Youtube, Issuu and Magzter to thousands of readers. Here is a moch up design sample of the magazine just using
videos from previous expos to show you how it will work. https://issuu.com/tradersworld/docs/expo18_c7d80ed61e9a2b/1 The
published issue will also contain the author’s topic, description, his bio and picture.
Presentation videos are
due by October 15th
REASONING WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE NORMAL LIVE WEBINARS
attendees that signup get too busy and cannot attend or plainly just forget. Many get the emails about the webinar
and the loose it in the email box.
2) Many have technical problems with their computers and cannot log in.
3) Many are simply not interested in listening to an entire week of presentations. They do not have the time. Most
of them also either work or trade the markets for a living.
4) Many belong to a trading chat room and do not want to leave that for a live expo.
5) Traders that listen are from around the world. Their time zones are different and do not work with our real-time
6) In many live webinars the attendance very poor only 50 – 60 people.
7) So we have designed this new expo format to eliminate those problems.
HOW IT WORKS
needs to prerecord his presentation using Camtasia or Screencastomatic. Camtasia is an excellent option but it is
expensive. It is $300. Screencastomatic is an excellent option only $15 per year.
1) Go to: www.camtasia.com for Camtasia or go to Screencastomatic.com for Screencastomatic. Use one of these two softwares to record your
presentation, They are very easy to use.. You can create a much higher quality presentation than using
go-to-webinar. You have the time to create a quality presentation with a script and quality graphics using
power point. You can also if you want record a live chart demonstration.
2) The presentation needs to be recorded in High Resolution resolution 1280 x 720 so we can show it in HD
quality resolution at the expo.
3) The amount of time of your presentation should be is 30-45 minutes.
4) You will need a USB mic and speakers or a USB headset to create your videos.
5) You can put a 5 minute promotion and your contact information at the end of the video for your product or
video and information to us:
1) Please send
the final video file to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use this free
2) Also send your Bio
3) Send your Presentation Title
4) Description of Presentation
5) Picture of you.
World Online Presentation Videos are in HD 1280 x 720 resolution
World Online Expo #18 will have presentations and will remain up permanently on the sites of
Youtube, Issuu and Magzter The combined exposure of both these services are in
the thousands of readers.
Remember that you have the first 10 minutes to make an impression when the attendees first listened to your
presentation. If you cannot get their attention they will shut the presentation off. You have no excuse using
Camtasia or Screencastomatic to not produce a professional prerecorded presentation. Take your time to do it right.
Also it is very important that you put your disclosure in at the beginning of the presentation to protect you
of the expo by Traders World
We will send
several email blasts to our Traders World customers about the expo.
of the expo by speakers in the Expo.
out 1 or 2 email blast to tell your contacts that your are in this Traders World Online Expo issue after it is
published with its link.
for the biggest Traders World Online Expo ever!
If you are interested in presenting at this expo please email me at:
email@example.com with your name, company and proposed presentation.